Conditions of Use & Sale
Welcome to ABO5.com
Ebdaat Hejriah Trading Establishment provides App features and other products and services to you when you visit or shop at abo5.com (the “APP”), use ABO5 products, or services, use ABO5 applications for mobile, or use software provided by ABO5 in connection with any of the foregoing (collectively ” ABO5 Services”). “Affiliate” means, with respect to a particular person, any entity that directly or indirectly controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with such person. Please see our Privacy Notice to understand how we collect and process your personal information through ABO5 Services. ABO5 provides the ABO5 Services and sells our products to you subject to the conditions set out on this App. ABO5.com is the trading name for ABO5.
Conditions of Use
Please read these conditions carefully before using ABO5 APP Services. By using ABO5 APP Services, you signify your agreement to be bound by these conditions. We offer a wide range of ABO5 APP Services, and sometimes additional terms may apply. When you use an ABO5 Service (for example Your Profile, Gift Cards or ABO5 applications for mobile), you will also be subject to the terms, guidelines and conditions applicable to that ABO5 Service (“Service Terms”). If these Conditions of Use are inconsistent with the Service Terms, those Service Terms will control.
1. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
When you use any ABO5 Service or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. We will communicate with you electronically in a variety of ways, such as by e-mail, text, in-app push notices or by posting e-mail messages or communications on the Website or through the other ABO5 Services, such as our Message Center. For contractual purposes, you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing, unless mandatory applicable laws specifically require a different form of communication.
2. RECOMMENDATIONS AND PERSONALIZATION
As part of the ABO5 Services, we will recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience.
3. COPYRIGHT, AUTHORS’ RIGHTS AND DATABASE RIGHTS
All content included in or made available through any ABO5 Service, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads and data compilations is the property of ABO5 or its content suppliers and is protected by local and international copyright, authors’ rights and database right laws. The compilation of all content included in or made available through any ABO5 Service is the exclusive property of ABO5 and is protected by local and international copyright and database right laws.
You may not extract and/or re-utilize parts of the content of any ABO5 Service without our express written consent. In particular, you may not utilize any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) for re-utilization any substantial parts of the content of any ABO5 Service, without our express written consent. You may also not create and/or publish your own database that features substantial parts of any ABO5 Service (e.g. our prices and product listings) without our express written consent.
Click here to see a non-exhaustive list of ABO5 trademarks. In addition, graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names included in or made available through any ABO5 Service are trademarks or trade dress of ABO5. ABO5’s trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not ABO5’s, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers or in any manner that disparages or discredits ABO5. All other trademarks not owned by ABO5 that appear in any ABO5 Service are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by ABO5.
One or more patents apply to the Website, certain features and services. Click here to see a non-exhaustive list of applicable ABO5 patents and applicable licensed patents.
6. LICENCE AND ACCESS
Subject to your compliance with these Conditions of Use and applicable Service Terms and your payment of any applicable fees, ABO5 or its content providers grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to access and make personal and non-commercial use of the ABO5 Services. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of any ABO5 Service or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of any ABO5 Service or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
All rights not expressly granted to you in these Conditions of Use or any Service Terms are reserved and retained by ABO5 or its licensors, suppliers, publishers, rights holders, or other content providers. No ABO5 Service, nor any part of any ABO5 Service, may be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written consent. You may not frame or use framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of ABO5 without our express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing ABO5’s names or trademarks without our express written consent.
You may not misuse the ABO5 Services. You may use the ABO5 Services only as permitted by law. The licenses granted by ABO5 terminate if you do not comply with these Conditions of Use or any Service Terms.
7. YOUR ACCOUNT
You may need your own ABO5 account to use certain ABO5 Services, and you may be required to be logged into the account and have a valid payment method associated with it.
If there is a problem charging your selected payment method, we may charge any other valid payment method associated with your account. Click here to manage your payment options.
If you use any ABO5 Service you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your account, and to the extent permitted by applicable law you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be used in an unauthorized manner. You are responsible for ensuring that the details you provide us with are correct and complete, and for informing us of any changes to the information you have provided. You can access your information in the Your Account section of the Website.
You must not use any ABO5 Service: (i) in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, any ABO5 Service, or any access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way, or (ii) for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity, or (iii) to cause annoyance, inconvenience or anxiety.
We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts or remove or edit content if you are in breach of applicable laws, these Conditions of Use or any other applicable terms and conditions, guidelines or policies.
8. REVIEWS, COMMENTS, COMMUNICATIONS AND OTHER CONTENT
You may post reviews, comments and other content; send e-cards and other communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions or other information, as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of “spam”. You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. We reserve the right (but not, in the absence of a valid notice form, the obligation) to remove or edit such content. If you believe that any content on or advertised for sale on any ABO5 Service contains a defamatory statement, or that your intellectual property rights are being infringed by an item or information on any ABO5 Service, please notify us by completing and submitting the appropriate notice form and we will respond.
If you post customer reviews, comments, customer questions or answers, or other content generated by you for display on the Website (including any images, video or audio, all together “content”, you grant ABO5 a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, perform, create derivative works from, distribute, make available, translate, and modify such content throughout the world in any media. You grant ABO5 and ABO5’s sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content.
You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; and that use of the content you supply does not breach any applicable policies or guidelines and will not cause injury to any person or entity (including that the content or material is not defamatory). You agree to indemnify ABO5 for all claims brought by a third party against ABO5 arising out of or in connection with the content and material you supply except to the extent that any liability arises from our failure to properly remove the content when it is notified of the illegal nature of the content arising out of or on the grounds of, or originating from the content that you have communicated to us. ABO5 has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. ABO5 takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
9. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY CLAIMS
ABO5 respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been used in a way that gives rise to concerns of infringement, please follow our Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Right Infringements.
10. ABO5 SOFTWARE TERMS
In addition to these Conditions of Use, the terms found here apply to any software (including any updates or upgrades to the software and any related documentation) that we make available to you from time to time for your use in connection with ABO5 Services (the “ABO5 Software”).
11. SANCTIONS AND EXPORT POLICY
You may not use any ABO5 Service if you are the subject of Saudi Arabia. sanctions or of sanctions consistent with Saudi Arabia. law imposed by the governments of the country where you are using ABO5 Services. You must comply with all Saudi Arabia. or other export and re-export restrictions that may apply to goods, software (including ABO5 Software), technology, and services. Nothing in these Conditions of Use shall, or shall be interpreted or construed to, induce or require ABO5 or you to act in any manner (including taking or failing to take any actions in connection with a transaction) which is inconsistent with or penalized under any applicable Saudi Arabia. laws, regulations, rules, or requirements.
12. OTHER BUSINESS
Parties other than ABO5 operate stores, provide services, or sell product lines on this Website. In addition, we provide links to the sites of affiliated companies and certain other businesses. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of their websites. ABO5 does not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, product, and content of all of these or any other third parties. When a third party is involved in your transactions, we may share your information related to those transactions with that third party. You should carefully review their privacy statements and other conditions of use.
13. ABO5’S ROLE
ABO5 allows third party sellers to list and sell their products at ABO5.com. In each such case this is indicated on the respective product detail page. While ABO5 helps facilitate transactions that are carried out on the ABO5 marketplace, ABO5 is neither the buyer nor the seller of the seller’s items. ABO5 provides a venue for sellers and buyers to negotiate and complete transactions. Accordingly, the contract formed at the completion of a sale for these third party products is solely between buyer and seller. ABO5 is not a party to this contract nor assumes any responsibility arising out of or in connection with it nor is it the seller’s agent. The seller is responsible for the sale of the products and for dealing with any buyer claims or any other issue arising out of or in connection with the contract between the buyer and seller. Because ABO5 wants the buyer to have a safer buying experience, ABO5 provides the ABO5 A-to-z guarantee in addition to any contractual or other rights.
14. OUR LIABILITY
We will do our utmost to ensure that availability of the ABO5 Services will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, your access to ABO5 Services may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
ABO5 will not be responsible for (i) losses that were not caused by any breach on our part, or (ii) any business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure), or (iii) any indirect or consequential losses that were not foreseeable to both you and us when you commenced using the ABO5 Services.
We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your legal right to have goods sent or services provided within a reasonable time or to receive a refund if goods or services ordered cannot be supplied within a reasonable time owing to a cause beyond our reasonable control.
15. APPLICABLE LAW
These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (“KSA“). If any dispute, claim, difference or controversy arising out of, relating to or having any connection with these conditions, including as it may relate in any way to your use of any ABO5 Service, or to any products or services sold or distributed by ABO5 or through ABO5.com, or the existence, validity, interpretation, performance, breach or termination and/or any dispute relating to any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with them (for the purpose of this section, a “Dispute”) then the courts of the KSA shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle such Dispute and each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the KSA. For the purposes of this section, you waive any objection to the courts of the KSA, as applicable, on the grounds that such courts are an inconvenient or inappropriate forum to settle any Dispute.
16. ALTERATIONS TO SERVICE OR AMENDMENTS TO THE CONDITIONS OF USE
We reserve the right to make changes to any ABO5 Services, policies, terms and conditions including these Conditions of Use, and Service Terms at any time. You will be subject to the terms and conditions, policies and Conditions of Use in force at the time that you use the ABO5 Services. If any of these Conditions of Use is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
If you breach these Conditions of Use and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these Conditions of Use.
We do not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children’s products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18 you may use the ABO5 Services only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
19. OUR CONTACT DETAILS
This Website is operated by Ebdaat Hejriah Trading Establishment Our contact details are:
Ebdaat Hejriah Trading Establishment
Ahwadh St. Haramain Road, Al Safa Dist. Jeddah
Al Haramain Road Center
8th Floor, Office 806-805
Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Mobile no# +966 569569559
20. NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF RIGHT INFRINGEMENTS
If you believe that your rights are being infringed, you may fill out and submit the Notice Form. We respond expeditiously to rights owners and their agents who complete and submit the Notice Form to communicate concerns about any alleged infringement.
Upon receipt of a Notice Form we may take certain actions, including removing information or an item, all of which are taken without any admission as to liability and without prejudice to any rights, remedies or defenses, all of which are expressly reserved. Furthermore, in submitting a Notice Form, you grant to ABO5 the right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, and display its content throughout the world in any media. This includes forwarding the Notice Form to the parties involved in the provision of the allegedly infringing content. You agree to indemnify ABO5 for all claims brought by a third party against ABO5 arising out of or in connection with the submission of a Notice Form.
Note on Third Party Seller Listings: Please keep in mind that Third Party Seller listings are merely hosted on ABO5.com and are posted solely at the direction of Third-Party Sellers who may be contacted via their Seller Information page, accessible from any of their listings.
ADDITIONAL ABO5 SOFTWARE TERMS
1. Use of the ABO5 Software. You may use ABO5 Software solely for purposes of enabling you to use and enjoy the ABO5 Services as provided by ABO5, and as permitted by the Conditions of Use, these Software Terms and any Service Terms. You may not incorporate any portion of the ABO5 Software into your own programs or compile any portion of it in combination with your own programs, transfer it for use with another service, or sell, rent, lease, lend, loan, distribute or sub-license the ABO5 Software or otherwise assign any rights to the ABO5 Software in whole or in part. You may not use the ABO5 Software for any illegal purpose. We may cease providing any ABO5 Software and we may terminate your right to use any ABO5 Software at any time. Your rights to use the ABO5 Software will automatically terminate without notice from us if you fail to comply with any of these Software Terms, the Conditions of Use or any other Service Terms. Additional third-party terms contained within or distributed with certain ABO5 Software that are specifically identified in related documentation may apply to that ABO5 Software (or software incorporated with the ABO5 Software) and will govern the use of such software in the event of a conflict with these Conditions of Use. All software used in any ABO5 Service is the property of ABO5 or its software suppliers and protected by local and international copyright laws.
3. No Reverse Engineering. Unless explicitly permitted under applicable mandatory law, you may not, and you will not encourage, assist or authorize any other person to copy, modify, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble, or otherwise tamper with, the ABO5 Software, whether in whole or in part, or create any derivative works from or of the ABO5 Software.
4. Updates. In order to keep the ABO5 Software up-to-date, we may offer automatic or manual updates at any time and without notice to you.
Conditions of Sale
These Conditions of Sale govern the sale of products by Ebdaat Hejriah Trading Establishment, the owner of ABO5 app, to you. For conditions relating to the sale by third parties to you on ABO5.com, please see Article 13 of the Conditions of Use. We offer a wide range of ABO5 Services, and sometimes additional terms may apply. When you use an ABO5 Service (for example Your Profile, Gift Cards or ABO5 applications for mobile), you will also be subject to the terms, guidelines and conditions applicable to that ABO5 Service (“Service Terms”). If these Conditions of Sale are inconsistent with the Service Terms, those Service Terms will control.
Please read these conditions carefully before placing an order with Ebdaat Hejriah Trading Establishment By placing an order with Ebdaat Hejriah Trading Establishment, you signify your agreement to be bound by these conditions.
1. OUR CONTRACT
Your order is an offer to ABO5 to buy the product(s) in your order. When you place an order to purchase a product from ABO5, we will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order (the “Order Receipt Confirmation E-mail”). The Order Receipt Confirmation E-mail is acknowledgement that we have received your order, and does not confirm acceptance of your offer to buy the product(s) ordered. We only accept your offer, and conclude the contract of sale for a product ordered by you, when we ship the product to you and send e-mail confirmation to you that we’ve shipped the product to you (the “Shipping Confirmation E-mail”). If your order is shipped in more than one package, you may receive a separate Shipping Confirmation E-mail for each package, and each Shipping Confirmation E-mail and corresponding shipment will conclude a separate contract of sale between us for the product(s) specified in that Shipping Confirmation E-mail. Your contract is with Ebdaat Hejriah Trading Establishment Both you and ABO5 can cancel your order for a product at no cost any time before we send the Shipping Confirmation E-mail relating to that product. Your right to cancel does not apply to certain categories of products and services, including digital products or software which are not supplied in a physical format (e.g. on a CD or DVD), once download or use (whichever is earlier) has begun.
You consent to receive sales invoices electronically. Electronic invoices will be made available in pdf format in the Your Account area of the web site. For each delivery, we will inform you in our Shipping Confirmation E-mail if an electronic invoice is available. For further information about electronic invoices and instructions on how to receive a paper copy please refer to our help pages.
ABO5 focuses on business development for end users, and prohibits sales by resellers. Sales by resellers refer to behavior of customers who resell to their direct customers of products purchased from ABO5. If ABO5 finds out that you resell products purchased from ABO5, we reserve the right not to allow product purchase by your account and may permanently close your account.
2. RETURNS, REFUNDS AND TITLE
ABO5 does not take title to returned items until the item arrives at our fulfillment center. At our discretion, a refund may be issued without requiring a return. In this situation, ABO5 does not take title to the refunded item. For more information about our returns and refunds, please see our Returns Center.
ABO5 provides up to twenty four (24) month warranty on eligible products purchased in the KSA. At ABO5’s discretion, this warranty obligation is limited to repair of defective product or replacement of the defective part, or replacement or refund according to the price of the product at the time of repair or replacement. For selected products and in instances where the transaction takes place in the KSA and ABO5 is the seller of record, warranty repairs will be carried out by authorized service centers designated by ABO5. Details on the warranty policy can be found here.
4. PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
All prices are inclusive of legally applicable VAT.
We list availability information for products sold by us on the Website including on each product information page. Beyond what we say on that page or otherwise on the Website, we cannot be more specific about availability. As we process your order, we will inform you by e-mail as soon as possible if any products you order turn out to be unavailable and will refund you if you are charged for those products.
Please note that unless otherwise stated on the Website, delivery estimates are just that. They are not guaranteed delivery times and should not be relied upon as such.
Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items in our catalogue may be mispriced. We will verify pricing when processing your order. If we have made a mistake and a product’s correct price is higher than the price on the Website, we may either contact you before shipping to request whether you want to buy the product at the correct price or cancel your order. If a product’s correct price is lower than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount and send you the product.
5. PRODUCT INFORMATION
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, ABO5 is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this Website. While we work to ensure that product information on our Website is correct, actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information to that displayed on our Website. Ingredients may also change. All information about the products on our Website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Website. Please always read labels, warnings and directions provided with the product before use.
For healthcare products, in the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product, please carefully read the information provided with the product or contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist or other licensed healthcare professional. Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or health condition. ABO5 accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties.
When ordering products from ABO5 for delivery outside of the KSA you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches the specified destination. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so you should contact your local customs office for further information. Additionally, please note that when ordering from ABO5, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the products. Your privacy is important to us and we would like our international customers to be aware that cross-border deliveries are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities. For more information see About Customs.
7. OUR LIABILITY
ABO5 and its Affiliates will not be responsible for (i) losses that were not caused by any breach on our part, or (ii) any business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure), or (iii) any indirect or consequential losses that were not foreseeable to both you and us when the contract for the sale of products by us to you was formed.
We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your right to have the products sent to you within a reasonable time. If the delay occurs before the products are shipped, you may cancel your order at any time prior to shipping.
8. APPLICABLE LAW
These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (“KSA”). If any dispute, claim, difference or controversy arising out of, relating to or having any connection with these conditions, including as it may relate in any way to your use of any ABO5 Service, or to any products or services sold or distributed by ABO5 or through ABO5.com, or the existence, validity, interpretation, performance, breach or termination and/or any dispute relating to any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with them (for the purpose of this section, a “Dispute”) then the courts of the KSA in Jeddah shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any such Dispute. and each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the KSA in Jeddah . For the purposes of this section, you waive any objection to either the courts of the KSA in Jeddah , as applicable, on the grounds that such courts are an inconvenient or inappropriate forum to settle any Dispute.
9. AMENDMENTS TO THE CONDITIONS OF SALE
We reserve the right to make changes to our Website, policies, and terms and conditions, including these Conditions of Sale at any time. You will be subject to the terms and conditions, policies and Conditions of Sale in force at the time that you order products from us, unless any change to those terms and conditions, policies or these Conditions of Sale is required to be made by law or government authority (in which case it may apply to orders previously placed by you). If any of these Conditions of Sale is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
If you breach these Conditions of Sale and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these Conditions of Sale.
We do not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children’s products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18 you may only use ABO5.com with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
12. OUR CONTACT DETAILS
Ebdaat Hejriah Trading Establishment
Ahwadh St. Haramain Road, Al Safa Dist. Jeddah
Al Haramain Road Center
8th Floor, Office 806-805
Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
ABO5 Privacy Notice
We know that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly. This Privacy Notice describes how Ebdaat Hejriah Trading Establishment and its affiliates (collectively “ABO5”) collect and process your personal information through ABO5 websites, devices, products, services, online stores, and applications that reference this Privacy Notice (together “ABO5 Services”). By visiting ABO5.com, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
What Personal Information About Customers Does ABO5 Gather?
We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products and services.
Here are the types of information we collect:
· Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. Click here to see examples of what we collect. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our ABO5 services.
· Automatic Information: We automatically collect and store certain types of information about your use of ABO5 Services, including information about your interaction with content and services available through ABO5 Services. Like many websites, we use “cookies” and other unique identifiers, and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser or device accesses ABO5 Services and other content served by or on behalf of ABO5 on other websites. Click here to see examples of the information we receive.
· Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery and address information from our carriers, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase more easily. Click here to see examples of the information we receive.
For What Purposes Does ABO5 Use Your Personal Information?
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services that we offer our customers. These purposes include:
· Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
· Provide, troubleshoot, and improve ABO5 Services. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the ABO5 Services.
· Recommendations and personalization. We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with ABO5 Services.
· Comply with legal obligations. In certain cases, we collect and use your personal information to comply with laws. For instance, we collect from seller’s information regarding place of establishment and bank account information for identity verification and other purposes.
· · Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to ABO5 Services via different channels (e.g., by phone, e-mail).
· Advertising. We use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you. We do not use information that personally identifies you to display interest-based ads. To learn more, please read our Interest-Based Ads notice.
· Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks. We use personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, ABO5, and others. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks.
What About Cookies and Other Identifiers?
Does ABO5 Share Your Personal Information?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling our customers’ personal information to others. We share customers’ personal information only as described below and with subsidiaries ABO5.com, Inc. controls that either are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
· Transactions involving Third Parties: We make available to you services, products, applications, or skills provided by third parties for use on or through ABO5 Services. For example, you can order products from third parties through our stores, and download applications from third-party application providers from our App Store. We may also offer services or sell product lines jointly with third-party businesses. You can tell when a third party is involved in your transactions, and we share customers’ personal information related to those transactions with that third party.
· Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders for products or services, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing payments, transmitting content, scoring, assessing and managing credit risk, and providing customer service. These third-party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
· Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy other businesses or services. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that ABO5.com, Inc. or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
· Protection of ABO5 and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use & Sale and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of ABO5, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
· We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
· We follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when handling credit card data.
· We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of personal customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
· Our devices offer security features to protect them against unauthorized access and loss of data. You can control these features and configure them based on your needs. Click here for more information on how to manage the security settings of your device.
· It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer, devices, and applications. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer. Click here for more information on how to sign off.
What About Advertising?
· Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites: ABO5 Services may include third-party advertising and links to other websites and apps. Third-party advertising partners may collect information about you when you interact with their content, advertising, and services. For more information about third-party advertising at ABO5, including interest-based ads, please read our Interest-Based Ads policy. To adjust your advertising preferences, please go to the Advertising Preferences page.
· · Use of Third-Party Advertising Services: We provide ad companies with information that allows them to serve you with more useful and relevant ABO5 ads and to measure their effectiveness. We never share your name or other information that directly identifies you when we do this. Instead, we use an advertising identifier like a cookie or other device identifier. For example, if you have already downloaded one of our apps, we will share your advertising identifier and data about that event so that you will not be served an ad to download the app again. Some ad companies also use this information to serve you relevant ads from other advertisers. You can learn more about how to opt-out of interest-based advertising by going to the Advertising Preferences page.
Which Information Can I Access?
You can access your information, including your name, address, payment options, profile information, household settings, and purchase history in the “Your Account” section of the website. Click here for a list of examples that you can access.
What Choices Do I Have?
If you have any questions as to how we collect and use your personal information, please contact our Customer Service. Many of our ABO5 Services also include settings that provide you with options as to how your information is being used.
· As described above, you can always choose not to provide information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of the ABO5 Services.
· You can add or update certain information on pages such as those referenced in the Which Information Can I Access? section. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
· If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences. If you don’t want to receive in-app notifications from us, please adjust your notification settings in the app or device.
· If you do not want us to see interest-based ads, please adjust your Advertising Preferences.
· If you want to browse our websites without linking the browsing history to your account, you may do so by logging out of your account here and blocking cookies on your browser.
· You will also be able to opt out of certain other types of data usage by updating your settings on the applicable ABO5 website (e.g., in “Manage Your Content and Devices”), device, or application. For more information click here. Most non-ABO5 devices also provide users with the ability to change device permissions (e.g., disable/access location services, contacts). For most devices, these controls are located in the device’s settings menu. If you have questions about how to change your device permissions on devices manufactured by third parties, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer.
· If you are a seller, you can add or update certain information in Seller Central, update your account information by accessing your Seller Account Information, and adjust your e-mail or other communications you receive from us by updating your Notification Preferences .
In addition, to the extent required by applicable law, you may have the right to request access to or delete your personal data. If you wish to do any of these things, please contact Customer Service . Depending on your data choices, certain services may be limited or unavailable.
Are Children Allowed to Use ABO5 Services?
ABO5 does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children’s products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use ABO5 Services only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Conditions of Use & Sale, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit ABO5 services, your use and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use & Sale, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. If you have any concern about privacy at ABO5, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice will change also. You should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
Related Practices and Information
Examples of Information Collected
Information You Give Us When You Use ABO5 Services
You provide information to us when you:
· search or shop for products or services in our stores;
· add or remove an item from your cart, or place an order through or use ABO5 Services;
· download, stream, view, or use content on a device or through a service or application on a device;
· upload your contacts;
· configure your settings on, provide data access permissions for, or interact with an ABO5 device or service;
· offer your products or services on or through ABO5 Services;
· communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise;
· complete a questionnaire, a support ticket, or a contest entry form;
· upload or stream images, videos or other files to ABO5 Drive, or other ABO5 Services;
· use our service;
· compile Playlists, Watchlists, Wish Lists or other gift registries;
· participate in Discussion Boards or other community features;
· provide and rate Reviews ;
· specify a Special Occasion Reminder; or
· employ Product Availability Alerts , such as Available to Order Notifications.
As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as:
· identifying information such as your name, address, and phone numbers;
· payment information;
· your age;
· your location information;
· your IP address;
· people, addresses and phone numbers listed in your Addresses;
· e-mail addresses of your friends and other people;
· content of reviews and e-mails to us;
· personal description and photograph in Your Profile;
· images and videos collected or stored in connection with ABO5 Services;
· information and documents regarding identity, including passport or driver’s license numbers;
· corporate and financial information;
· credit history information; and
· device log files and configurations, including Wi-Fi credentials, if you choose to automatically synchronize them with your other ABO5 devices.
Examples of the information we collect and analyze include:
· the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet;
· login, e-mail address, and password;
· the location of your device or computer;
· content interaction information, such as content downloads, streams, and playback details, including duration and number of simultaneous streams and downloads, and network details for streaming and download quality, including information about your internet service provider;
· device metrics such as when a device is in use, application usage, connectivity data, and any errors or event failures;
· ABO5 Services metrics (e.g., the occurrences of technical errors, your interactions with service features and content, your settings preferences and backup information, location of your device running an application, information about uploaded images and files such as the file name, dates, times and location of your images);
· version and time zone settings;
· purchase and content use history, which we sometimes aggregate with similar information from other customers to create features like Top Sellers ;
· the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) clickstream to, though, and from our websites, including date and time; products and content you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, and page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs);
· phone numbers used to call our customer service number; and
· images or videos when you shop in our stores, or stores using ABO5 Services.
We may also use device identifiers, cookies, and other technologies on devices, applications, and our web pages to collect browsing, usage, or other technical information.
Information from Other Sources
Examples of information we receive from other sources include:
· updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily;
· account information, purchase or redemption information, and page-view information from some merchants with which we operate co-branded businesses or for which we provide technical, fulfillment, advertising, or other services;
· information about your interactions with products and services offered by our subsidiaries;
· search results and links, including paid listings (such as Sponsored Links);
· credit history information from credit bureaus, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud and to offer certain credit or financial services to some customers.
Information You Can Access
Examples of information you can access through ABO5 Services include:
· status of recent orders (including subscriptions);
· your complete order history;
· personally, identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, and address book);
· payment settings (including payment card information, promotional certificate and gift card balances);
· e-mail notification settings (including Product Availability Alerts, Delivers, Special Occasion Reminders and newsletters);
· recommendations and the products you recently viewed that are the basis for recommendations (including Recommended for You and Improve Your Recommendations);
· shopping lists and gift registries (including Wish Lists and Baby and Wedding Registries);
· your content, devices, services, and related settings, and communications and personalized advertising preferences;
· content that you recently viewed;
· voice recordings associated with your account;
· Your Profile (including your product Reviews, Recommendations, Reminders and personal profile);
· If you are a seller, you can access your account and other information, and adjust your communications preferences, by updating your account in Seller Central.